Monday, June 24, 2013

A Post A Day Keeps The Boredom Away!

In my last post (review of A Fault in Our Stars by John Green) I mentioned that I spent last week at the beach with my mom and my aunt. While down there we had a rainy day so we decided to spend that day shopping. I picked up a journal to better keep track of what I'm reading and what I want to do with the blog and since it is finally summer I have decided to work on daily (well at least Monday-Friday) updates. Each day will have a theme and I am hoping that this will help me be more regular and to update even when I don't have a book to review. Here is what I hope to do for each day:

Monday Meme's (tags, lists, etc. from around the interwebs)

Top Ten Tuesday (hosted by the Broke and the Bookish)

Wednesday Reviews (reviews, duh)

Throwback Thursday (what I was reading a year ago today)

#FridayReads (what I'm currently reading and my thoughts on it so far)

Viva La Summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment